Why should I call All American HVAC for my duct cleaning?
The NADCA’s (National Air Duct Cleaners Association) rule of thumb for consumers is that “if your air ducts look dirty, they probably are,” and dirty HVAC systems should be inspected and cleaned by a reputable, certified HVAC professional.
Why do I need to clean my air ducts?
- Because they get dirty!
- To improve indoor air quality.
- To save on energy costs by ensuring your ducts are working properly.
What Can I Expect During a Duct Cleaning?
What do I have to do to prep for the duct cleaning?
- We ask that you have all registers/vents visible, meaning moving furniture at least 6” away from registers. This way we don’t have to go searching for the registers. We feel this would be an invasion of privacy. You do not need to remove the register covers.
- You may want to cover fragile items or electronics to protect them from dust and debris.
How Long Does a Duct Cleaning Take?
- Every home is different. It can take anywhere from a couple of hours to all day, depending on how many furnaces, levels, registers, etc. Most homes take approximately 4 hours.
When Should I Get My Ducts Cleaned?
It is recommended to get your ducts cleaned in the spring and fall since your windows will be closed in the winter due to the cold weather. Another reason is that back-to-school germ factories turn our homes into incubators for germs, so let’s get those cleaned out before winter settles in.
Some of the things that may lead a homeowner to consider more frequent cleaning include:
- smokers in the household
- pets that shed high amounts of hair and dander
- water contamination or damage to the home or HVAC system
- residents with allergies or asthma who might benefit from a reduction in the amount of indoor air pollutants in the home’s HVAC system
- after home renovations or remodeling
- prior to occupancy of a new home.
- We do not charge extra for using a botanical-based sanitizer/disinfectant/deodorizer which we steam directly into the ductwork. Since it is botanical based, it is safe for you, your family, and your pets.
- We can take before and after pictures. Just ask the crew when they arrive. Some people don’t wish to see what was inside their ductwork, while some do.
- We also offer dryer vent cleaning. Contact us for pricing.
- We use only the best HYPERVAC Technologies equipment for duct cleanings. https://hypervac.com
BRING COMFORT HOME
Contact us today to discuss your heating and air conditioning service needs.
Complete quality heating and cooling solutions for your home or office
Providing furnace and air conditioning repair or install in Sheboygan, Washington, Ozaukee, and Fond du Lac Counties.