The new Vitodens 222-F gas-fired condensing boiler is an ideal space-saving option for new installations and a smart upgrade for outdated boiler and domestic hot water (DHW) storage systems. Its compact, floor standing design offers an economical space heating and DHW solution for homes with moderate heating loads. Gas-fired condensing technology and innovative DHW solution in compact, floor standing design. Rated input: 12 to 125 MBH
Smart, compact space heating and DHW
The benefits at a glance
- Efficiency up to 98% at full modulation and 95% AFUE. Exceeds Energy Star® efficiency requirements.
- Low emission combustion and continuous efficiency from Viessmann stainless steel MatriX cylinder burner with Lambda Pro combustion management system.
- Wide modulation range up to 6.5:1 to precisely match load conditions.
- Fast heat-up with innovative DHW Storage Tank Loading System comprised of plate heat exchanger, DHW loading pump and storage tank.
- Compact and hygienic DHW storage with Viessmann-made SA240 316Ti stainless steel tank (26 USG).
- Ten-minute peak flow of 60 gallons (model B2TB-35 only) and continuous DHW draw of 3.3 GPM. Based on a temperature rise of 70 °F (50 °F to 120 °F).
- Space-saving design with small footprint and zero side clearance to combustibles.
- Simplified installation with pre-installed pressure / temperature relief valves, fully enclosed heating expansion tank and circulation pump, and built-in 3-speed DHW / space heating pump with diverter valve.
- Multiple venting options with vent length up to 180 ft.