The Mega-Stor II is a stainless-steel, indirect water heater that provides abundant domestic hot water powered by a variety of efficient Velocity boilers to fit every application. Available in several sizes, it has a rugged design with a coated steel jacket and heavy-duty polymer top and bottom to resist cracks and abrasions (sizes 30-75).
This product is robotically welded, hydrostatically tested, and passivated for maximum corrosion resistance.
|Tank Construction:||Stainless Steel|
|Jacket Construction:||Coated Steel (sizes 30-75)|
|Storage Capacity:||30 – 119 Gal|
|First Hour Rating (135°):||162 – 497 Gal/hr|
|Cont. Draw Rating:||138 – 417 Gal/hr|
|Notes:||Honeywell adjustable aquastat|
2 Series (BWF)
The Bali 2 comes with a Honeywell Integrated Boiler Control System that incorporates temperature control, circulator, fan, ignition functions, and a Low Water Cut-Off in a single module. The Bali 2 control system also includes an additional circulator output for a second heating zone or an indirect water heater like the Mega-Stor II. All controls are located inside the front vestibule, creating a clean look and space efficient design. With the controls located in the front of the boiler, supply and return tapping’s on both the left and right side and multiple vent options, the Bali 2 has the flexibility to fit most locations.
|Heat Exchanger:||Cast Iron|
|Fuel:||Gas Fired (Natural or LP)|
|Input NG:||70-245 MBH|
|Input LP:||63-220 MBH|
|Venting:||Induced Draft or Direct Vent|
|Notes:||Designed for installation on combustible floors. Optional Direct Vent Kit required for direct vent applications|
The Phantom II is one of our newest products, and features Phantom Adaptive Technology! This is a gas fired, stainless steel, heat-only boiler with:
- Field Convertible to LP – No conversion kit required
- Rate based temperature reset – No outdoor sensor required
- 95% AFUE
- Simple start up
|Heat Exchanger:||Stainless Steel|
|Fuel:||Gas Fired (Natural Gas or LP)|
|Heating Input:||13.6-120/20-150/20-180 MBH|
|Burner:||Modulating with 10:1 turndown ratio|
|– Easy access to key components
– Fully removable front & side panels
– Drop down control center
|Space Heating Ratings|
|Model Number||Input1 (MBH)
|DOE Heating Capacity (MBH)||AHRI Net Rating2 (MBH)||AFUE||Shipping Weight (lbs)|
- Input and DHW draw limits for elevations up to 2,000 ft. with min vent length. See Table 3-3 for vent diameter connection sizes and derate at max vent length.
- Net AHRI Water Ratings shown are based on a piping and pickup allowance of 1.15. The manufacturer should be consulted before selecting a boiler for installations having unusual piping and pickup requirements, such as intermittent operation, extensive piping systems, etc.
|MODEL NUMBER||DEPTH (INCHES)||HEIGHT (INCHES)||WIDTH (INCHES)|
|VENT||2″ STD (3″ w/increaser)|
The Benefits at a Glance
- 95% AFUE
- Stainless Steel water tube heat exchanger
- Five sizes: 80, 100, 120, 150, and 180 MBH input
- Compact wall mount installation
- Outdoor reset with included sensor
- Modulating burner with 10:1 turndown ratio
- Honeywell SOLA control with touch screen interface
- Vent adapter allows for CPVC/PVC or single wall polypropylene venting
- Preinstalled boiler pump
- Low NOx – meets South Coast Rules 1146.2 requirements
This wall-mounted condensing boiler has a stainless steel water tube heat exchanger, and is one of our most efficient offering. The Phantom is available in five sizes (80, 100, 120, 150, and 180 MBH) with multiple venting options. The Phantom offers “Smart Boiler” capabilities, like outdoor reset and a modulating burner with 5:1 turndown ratio. A Honeywell SOLA control with a touchscreen user interface comes standard, as does low water cutoff, and side panel access to the circulator makes this boiler a serviceman’s dream. Watch the video below to learn more about the Phantom® stainless steel condensing boiler!
The Benefits at a Glance
- Cast Iron Heat Exchanger
- Boiler easily field convertible to left side piping
- Built-in rear draft diverter to fit low spaces
- Controls located inside the jacket and easily accessible from the front of boiler.
- Eight sizes from 38 to 280 MBH
- Limited lifetime warranty
The Aruba 4 Series (AWR) residential, cast iron, hot water boiler is a fully-packaged, installer-ready product. The rear draft diverter provides a low profile design that allows for closet applications on AWR models through the AWR210. This atmospheric, gas-fired boiler is for use with a conventional chimney fueled with natural or LP gas. The Aruba 4 features a standardized Honeywell Intermittent Ignition System.
The Aruba 4 comes with an Integrated Boiler Control with temperature control, relay, and ignition functions in a single module. This includes an additional circulator output for a second heating zone or an indirect water heater like the Mega-Stor. All controls are located inside the front vestibule, creating a clean look and space efficient design. With the controls located in the front of the boiler and supply/return tappings on both the left and right side, the Aruba 4 has flexible installation options to fit most locations.
BRING COMFORT HOME
Contact us today to discuss your heating and air conditioning service needs.
Complete quality heating and cooling solutions for your home or office
Providing furnace and air conditioning repair or install in Sheboygan, Washington, Ozaukee, and Fond du Lac Counties.