Removes Up To 100 Pints Per Day
- Change the filter every 6 months.
- Do not operate your dehumidifier without a filter.
Q: How do I connect my dehumidifier to my home’s Wi-Fi?
A: Follow these steps:
- Turn your dehumidifier on
- After the unit is finished “sampling” the air, select “Settings”
- In Settings, select “Wi-Fi”
- The available Wi-Fi options will appear
- Select the service you wish to use
- Enter the Wi-Fi service password
Q: Where can I find the GeneralAire Wi-Fi APP?
A: The APP can be found in your smart device’s APP store and on Google Play.
- Weight (pounds): 65
- Dimensions (inches): 15.75 H x 12.6 W x 21 D
- Power supply: 120 VAC, 60 Hz
- Energy factor (liters / kwh): 1.86
- Current draw (AMPS): 10.8
- Air flow (CFM): 220
- Inlet air opening temperature: 50ºF – 90ºF / 10ºC – 32ºC
- Control board display temperature: -4ºF – 158ºF operating / -22ºF – 176ºF storage
- -20ºC – 70ºC operating / -30ºC – 80ºC storage
- MERV 11 replacement filter 12″ x 12″ x 1″ (GFI #7144)
- Replace every 6 months
- Cabinet insulation: foil-faced fiberglass (1/2″ thick & closed cell foam)
- Duct connections (inches): 10; diameter (inlet & outlet)
- Drain pan: heavy duty, injection molded
- Noise (decibels): less than 55 (unducted)
- Warranty (years): 5
- Removes up to 100 pints per day (per 24 hours @ 80°f / 27°c – 60% RH)
- LCD touch screen and Wi-Fi control
- Low temperature shutoff
- Fan-only function
- Filter hour indicator
- Adjustable feet
- Quick release filter access doors
- Safety grates with integrated handles
- MERV 11 pleated filter
Why Dehumidify? (although demonstrated with an older model, the video is yet relevant in communicating why installing a dehumidifier might be needed)
BRING COMFORT HOME
Contact us today to discuss your heating and air conditioning service needs.
Complete quality heating and cooling solutions for your home or office
Providing furnace and air conditioning repair or install in Sheboygan, Washington, Ozaukee, and Fond du Lac Counties.